The use of images owned by the author and material from Lace and Sparkles is permitted as long as everything is credited and linked back to this website. An e-mail letting me know would be greatly appreciated.
For commercial use, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
Affiliate Links Disclosure:
Some posts may contain affiliate links. This means that, when you make a purchase through these links, I will earn a (very) small commission that will help me subsidize my coffee + avo toast addiction 🙂 It does NOT result in additional charges to you or cost you anything extra. Thanks so much for your support!
I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
Sponsored Posts and PR Samples:
I want this blog to be a space of trust for my readers and I will only write content and promote brands/products I love and/or would genuinely use.
If there is a sponsored post, I will always give my honest opinions, beliefs, or experiences on those brands or products. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider in question.
All opinions are my own (Celeste Godoy) and all items that have been gifted, or offered for review will be marked with an asterisk (*).
- We may receive and store information that you voluntarily submit through the blog for the purpose of subscribing to receive newsletters, leaving comments on blog posts, or participating in giveaways or promotions. Examples of information collected for this purpose are your name, e-mail address and website URL. This information is only captured when you voluntarily enter or opt-in and enter this information for collection.
- We may receive and store certain types of usage-related information when you interact with the Website, including but not limited to, your computer’s IP address and browser information. The information we collect is used to customize the content and/or layout of our page for each individual visitor.
- This Website uses Google Analytics to track statistics regarding our audience and Website traffic. No personally identifiable information is transferred from the Website to Google Analytics. For more information on Google’s Analytics privacy policies, please visit this site.
- This Website engages in sponsored campaigns with various influencer/affiliate networks, brands, and agencies. All sponsored content is fully disclosed in accordance with the FTC’s requirements. From time to time, these sponsored campaigns utilize tracking pixels (aka web beacons), which may contain cookies to collect data regarding usage and audience. This information is collected by the sponsoring company to track the results of the campaign. No personally identifiable information collected by the Website is used in conjunction with these tracking pixels.
- You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser. If you wish to block cookies, you can do so using your browser’s privacy settings. You can also use your browser’s privacy settings to delete cookies at any time. Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of this Website. Therefore, it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
- We will not sell, distribute, or reveal users’ email addresses or other personal information without their consent. This does not include third-party partners, such as those listed above.