Lee el post en: Español
Hello, beauties!! How's your Holiday shopping going? Are you done with all the gifts for your family and friends or are you still shopping for yourself? Because I am 🙈 #sorrynotsorry
Anyway, you probably remember that I mentioned on Instagram that I was going to pause my Sephora Play! subscription box for a while. One of the reasons for that was that I wanted to try a new one and decided to give BoxyCharm a try. So far, I've only received November box, which was great btw! That why when I received an email saying that there was a Limited Edition available, I knew I needed to get my hands on it!
Buuut let me tell ya, it wasn't easy! As with many other big releases, BoxyCharm's website crashed down! People were going crazy over Twitter sharing their experience of waiting for more than an hour and getting nothing. It.was.nuts. And there I was, trying my luck both in my iphone and my laptop because hey, you never know right?
It was probably an hour later and after dealing with blank screens and error messages that I finally received a confirmation email saying that my order was placed not for one but for two BoxyCharm Limited Edition boxes!! (insert happy dance here).
* This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my Disclosure Policy for more details.
I was so excited and couldn't believe that, somehow, I managed to order two of those cute little boxes! And of course I wanted to give one of those to one of you beautiful ladies 💕 However, sixteen days later I receive an email with my tracking number, followed by another email from the company apologizing because they "didn't expect" such a good response from the Boxy Community and that they were only going to send one box per customer and refund any additional boxes. Bummer!! 😕
SO... WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
When I purchased this box, only the brands that were going to be included were mentioned and they looked very promising! These are the goodies that came in my BoxyCharm Limited Edition Box ($44.95):
- TARTE Limited-Edition Miracles of the Amazon Eye & Cheek Palette ($38): One of their popular warm and cool tones palette.
- COVERFX Custom Enhancer Drops ($42): These are ultra-concentrated illuminating and bronzing drops that allows you to customize your ideal glow with either some fab highlight or sunkissed tint.
- BARE MINERALS Gen Nude Buttercream Lipgloss ($18): Creamy and sheer buildable coverage with a balmy but non-sticky shine. I'm not that much into gloss but I actually really liked that this one comes with plumping ingredients but without the tingle.
- BECCA First Light Priming Filter ($18): I love everything that Becca creates and this primer is no exception. It helps your skin look more refreshed, awake and hydrated.
- PÜR Big Look Mascara ($21): This mascara is fortified with argan oil and it's supposed to give your lashes endless build and dewy sheen. However, I actually don't use mascara because of my lash extensions so I can't really give my opinion on this one.
- SIGMA BEAUTY E45 - Small Tapered Blending Brush ($16): Sigma + Brushes= Enough said! Plus, we can never have too many, can we?
- MAKEUP GEEK Full Spectrum Eyeliner ($9): Such a nice and buttery black eyeliner.
- OFRA Advanced Vitamin C Cream ($50): This cream helps to even skin tone and promote healthier, younger skin with its 8% of Vitamin C and SPF 20. I've never heard of this brand before but I'll start using it next week and let you know how it feels.
MIRACLES OF THE AMAZON EYE & CHEEK PALETTE
In case you haven't realized, I love Tarte and there are few of their products that I haven't enjoyed using 😍 This is one of their popular palettes made with Amazonian clay for easy blendability, great payoff and long-lasting wear. It comes with six warm and cool-tone eyeshadows and a beautiful rosy pink blush.
EYELINER, LIPGLOSS AND HIGHLIGHTER SWATCHES
So far I've really liked the products that came in this box and for only paying $44.95 and getting over $200 total value, I believe it's a pretty good deal. Yes, there were A LOT of technical issues and I'm still mad for not getting that second box that I wanted to give away. However, this was their first ever Limited Edition offer and I'm sure the guys from BoxyCharm will work it out for next time.
What do you guys think about this BoxyCharm Limited Edition Box? Let me know in the comments!