Hello, beauties! It's that time of the year when Sephora takes all my money #sorrynotsorry with their VIB and VIB Rouge sale. The first phase of this sale was last weekend (April 13-16th) and the second one is this weekend: April 20-23th!
This time I decided to go my local Sephora and get most of the stuff I wanted in the first weekend because I haven't had the best luck getting what I want restocked before the second sale weekend (I'm talking to you, lovely gift sets that went out of stock almost immediately last year!). Anyway, I did a little poll on my Instagram Stories the other day and most of you guys wanted me to share what I got on this 2018 Sephora VIB Sale so here we go!!
WHAT I GOT FROM 2018 SEPHORA'S VIB SALE
- TOO FACED Natural Eyes Eyeshadow Palette: I loved the previous edition of this palette so of course I got really excited when they announced they were releasing a new one. This one comes with a nice mix of matte and shimmer shadows made with their popular coconut-butter-infused formula. I love how pigmented, smooth and easy to blend they are!
* There's also this all matte version if you are not a fan of all the shimmery shades.
- SUPERGOOP Unseen Sunscreen: Everyone has been raving about this sunscreen and after a week of use I can definitely understand why! It's totally invisible, dries instantly and it's so weightless. Seriously, it feels like I'm not wearing anything at all. This one comes with SPF 40 and of no parabens, sulfates or phthalates.
- LANCÔME Drama Liqui-Pencil: I received some of these longwear eyeliners as a gift a couple of months ago and was totally spoiled you guys! It's so buttery and I love that it doesn't budge at all.
- VIOLET VOSS Ride or Die PRO Eyeshadow Palette: This beauty has been on my wishlist for MONTHS but I just couldn't justify paying $75 USD so I decided to wait for a sale. This limited-edition collection comes with 42 amazing colors so basically every.single.color you will ever need! Mattes, metallic foils, pearls, and satins, you name it. This Violet Voss palette has it all! Stay tuned for a full review and swatches soon.
- SEPHORA Favorites Sun Safety Kit: Can you tell I'm all about protecting my skin from the sun? I truly believe that it's one of the most important ways to take care of our skin! Sephora releases this kit before summer every year and it always sells out in a matter of weeks. I was lucky enough to find the last one at my local Sephora and snagged it the moment I saw it! This Sun Safety kit is only$36 and it comes with one full size, one travel size, and 14 deluxe sample sizes of Sephora’s favorite sun care products. Plus, I love that Sephora donates $25 from the sale of each kit to skin cancer research and education.
- DR DENNIS GROSS Alpha Beta Universal Daily Peel: This is another one that I have added to my cart and then moved it to my Loves List more times that I would like to admit. These vegan and cruelty-free pre-soaked pads are designed to help with uneven tone and texture, reduce fine lines, wrinkles and enlarged pores. I'll keep you guys posted on the results!
- LANCÔME Skin Feels Good Nourishing Foundation: I'll admit it, this one was one of those impulse purchases haha but I tried it at Sephora and instantly fell in love. This product is being categorized as a foundation but I felt like it was more of a tinted moisturizer because of how sheer and light coverage it is. I don't like rocking a full makeup look everyday so this (+ some concealer) is perfect for those times when I just want to cover some redness and uneven tone. It was $35 and I got the shade 025W Soft Beige.
- BENEFIT COSMETICS Gimme Brow+: I have talked about this eyebrow gel several times on my Insta and it's because I feel like it's the perfect solution for fuller eyebrows when you are in a hurry. And well, those extra 5 minutes of sleep are always worth it! The thing with this product is that Benefit actually stopped distributing it last year due to some issues with the formula. They spent months improving it and now I'm really happy it's back.
This Sephora VIB sale didn't include any special shopping bag like in previous editions but I received a bunch of samples and a cute card holder instead!
WHAT I MISSED FROM SEPHORA'S VIB SALE
- ABH X AMREZY Highlighter: I really really wanted to get this limited edition highlighter last weekend but of course it was sold out so I hope it goes back in stock this weekend! It's just so beautiful and perfect 😍
- SUNDAY RILEY The Influencer Foundation: I absolutely love all of my Sunday Riley serums and I got so excited when the brand announced that they were releasing their first foundation! It's a long-lasting medium to full coverage foundation that helps with redness, uneven skin tone and oiliness. My skin is more dry and sensitive so I guess I'm going to wait until I can get a sample to make sure it's worth the $42 for me.
- TATCHA Skincare for Makeup Lovers Set: I have only had the opportunity to try a couple of Tatcha samples and this $56 set ($78 value) looks like the perfect opportunity to get some of their best-sellers. Specially that highly-rated Luminous Dewy Skin Mist!
- NARS NARSissist Wanted Cheek Palette: This limited-edition palette featuring six cheek shades in matte, satin, and shimmer finishes to get exactly the look you want!
- NATASHA DENONA Tropic Eyeshadow Palette: I must say that I have never got a chance to try any of Natasha's palettes because my local Sephora does not carry the brand. However, this one looks like a summer dream and comes with 15 brand-new tropical shades in matte, metallics, pastels and pop colors! Natasha Denona eyeshadow palettes are on the pricier side (this one is $129) so a 15% discount is really appreciated.
- FENTY Body Lava Luminizer: I tried this gel-based body luminizer last weekend and OMG! I already felt like a like a glowing goddess and I only swatched on my forearm! However, I've read all sorts of mixed reviews so I think I'm going to hold a little bit longer on this one.
- BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector Highlighter in Dreamsicle: But Celeste, don't you already have too many highlighters?! Yes, I do but in my defense I do use them all! 😂And we all now that BECCA kills the highlighter game every.single.time so I have no doubt that this one will be a winner! Annnnd have you looked at that gold pearl swirl?!