Lee el post en: Español
Hello beauties! How’s your week going so far?
Ok, call me crazy but I knew I NEEDED this palette as soon as I saw it was announced by the brand. The minute I got that Sephora newsletter saying it was available, I did what any makeup obsessed gal would probably do. I drove to my local store and looked for it but guess what? It was not on display yet. So there I was, standing in front of Becca’s counter until a beauty advisor came to me and said “I know what you are looking for. Give me a second”. Then, she came back with that glossy rose gold box and told me they weren’t allowed to put them on display until the next day but hey, being a VIB member has its perks haha.
* This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my Disclosure Policy for more details.
This limited-edition glow palette came to live in a collaboration between Becca and Chrissy Teigen, you know, that cool mom, model, cookbook author and John Legend’s wife.
This beautiful face palette is packed with warm and lovely shades, including:
- Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Highlighter in Rose Gold - subtle gold with rose shade.
- Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Highlighter in Beach Nectar - a juicy apricot and gold shade.
- A luminous blush in Hibiscus Bloom - a beautiful golden-pink coral shade.
- A Sunlit Bronzer in Malibu Soleil - a medium amber, warm bronze shade.
Also, can we talk about this BEAUTIFUL rose gold metallic box and marble face plate? I’m in love! 😍
- Highlighters: There are two Shimmering Skin Perfector shades included: Rose Gold and Beach Nectar (a juicy gold apricot). I love my other Becca highlighters and this is no exception. They blend so well with the skin to give you that amazing glow. These highlighters are more subtle and work great for daytime use. BONUS: You can use them as an eyeshadow as well!
- Bronzer: I’m fair skinned and didn't have a chance this past summer to get a proper tan so I need to be careful with using just a light layer of this bronzer because it can be a little too dark for my yellow undertones.
- Blush: Guys, this blush is gorgeous! Like I need to get a full-size version of this shade kind of gorgeous. It reminds me a little bit to Becca's Snapdragon shade . It’s also really pigmented and buildable, whether you want a light and natural flush or a more intense look.
This palette is absolutely stunning! I love that these shades are greatly pigmented and so easy to wear, blend and layer to get the look you want. Can we say glow goddess goals?! Plus, it’s so versatile that it makes it the perfect travel companion for every trip you take!
Have you tried this palette? Let me know what your favorite beauty collaborations have been!